Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thanks to God

2 Corinthians 9:12
"This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord's people but also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God." (TNIV)

I am in 2nd Corinthians again. Adding on to yesterday's post, when you do what god puts in your heart--your passion, many people get something from it and it also works like your thankfulness to God. If he put a gift in your heart he will bless it. When you create, share, whatever your gift is you are being obedient to God. He made us just the way he wanted us and we each have a special job that no one else can do. Thank God that he took the time and detail to make each one of us unique!

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gifts that you have given me. Thank you for making me unique. Help me to use my gifts the way you intended me to. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment