Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

1 Samuel 16:7
"...The Lord does not look at the things human beings look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." (TNIV)

Women always seem to struggle with their looks. We never seem to be quite satisfied. If we put our focus on God first, then attitudes start to change and we start seeing ourselves differently. Our inner beauty starts to radiate--the inner beauty that only comes from God. When we put Him first you will want to take care of your body because He is in you. Ask God to help you develop your inner beauty and ask if he can help you make healthy lifestyle changes. Hold your head up high, you are a unique masterpiece created by God.

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for creating me just the way I am. Help me to develop my inner beauty by spending more time with you. Lord show me things that I need to change in my life that will hinder your work--things that create self-doubt or low self-esteem. Father, I ask that you help me take care of the body you created just for me. I ask everything in Jesus' High & Holy name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment