Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Inspired

This morning I was inspired by a Proverbs 31 devotion by Tracie Miles and the verses that she used spoke to me. I have decided to put the focus only on these verses because they are powerful, meaningful & relevant...and definitely worth sharing! Soak up these verses and ask God for his help in applying them and relying on His strength.

Psalm 25:1-5
1 In you, LORD my God, I put my trust. 2 I trust in you; do not let me put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. 3 No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause.
4 Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. 5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are my God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. (TNIV)

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for your HOPE. Thank you for your word and guidance. I ask that you will help me apply your truths to my life. I ask that you will help my rely only on you. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment