Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Love is...

1 Corinthians 13:4
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud." (TNIV)

How many times have you read or heard this verse? Yet somehow, every time I read it I learn something new. I am reminded of simple concepts that have a powerful impact on my life--if I would live by it daily! It is so easy to get consumed by life that we forget what is most important LOVE. Today, let the little frustrations go and let LOVE be your focus and see what happens. Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Love. Help me to share your love with those around me. I pray that I can focus on your love daily and let little frustrations go. Thank you for reminding me of what is really important. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment