Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

30th Wedding Anniversary

Ephesians 5:33
"However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband." (TNIV)

We will be celebrating my mom & dad's 30th wedding anniversary this weekend. This verse is so relevant to a lasting marriage. The husband is to love his wife as himself and the wife is to respect her husband. How easy is it to just get so wrapped up in ourselves that we loose the true meaning of marriage. To everyone who is married, look to God's word and follow his instructions and He will bless your marriage. Congratulations mom & dad! I pray that you have many more anniversaries! Love you!!!

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for my parents and that they have such a strong bond. Lord I pray your will in my marriage and in all of my friends marriages. I pray that we will follow your word and each experience marriage as it was intended. Thank you. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment